We are expanding rapidly and always on the look out for new talent. If you are keen to join us then please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. We explicitly reserve the right to retain unsolicited candidate submissions on our own database with no obligation whatsoever to the agency concerned.
Customer Service Assistant – Marketing
The Customer Service Assistant (Marketing) will sit within the Marketing team and will work across all events in our UK and USA portfolio. The role will have a strong focus on administration and process and will function as the gateway between external stakeholders and the Marketing team. Much of the role will be desk based, helping ensure that they large amount of information the team actions is managed effectively and in a timely manner.
Key attributes required:
- Emphasis on organisational skills
- Personable with the ability to form relationships across teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adhering to processes and attention to detail is key
- Positive and outgoing nature
- Good communication skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Onboarding exhibitors – managing all exhibitor deliverables and reports
- Chasing and adding in content from exhibitors for email newsletters and website
- Communicating with stakeholders including Exhibitors and Partners
- Reconciling with sales and business teams
Hours and Salary
Full time 40 hours per week. Salary is negotiable depending on candidate and will include a bonus package. The role would be predominantly office based and would suit someone who is keen to start their career and learn on the job. Would be suitable for an apprentice/intern or recent graduate.
The offices are based in central Guildford. There is no office parking but the offices are 10 minutes’ walk from the main train station.
Raccoon Events is a dynamic, high-growth events business focused on health and wellbeing markets. Our events are well-timed, community-driven, tightly focused and passion-led. We bring buyers and sellers together to see cutting edge innovations in a fun and exciting way.
- We are a company that deliver on our promises and commitments to internal and external partners
- We are a service business and we aim to respond to all internal and external comms within 1 working day
- We support flexible working, we are achievement-based not hours based
- We are a trust-based business that believes in empowering people through delegation
- Diversity is important to us and we operate a policy of conscious inclusion
- We are one team and we are all in it together
- We challenge the status quo, we are innovative and open-minded
- We focus on our environmental impact
Benefits of being a Raccoon:
- Part of a multi-award winning team
- 20 days holiday per annum
- We encourage you to be active – shower facilities, bike racks and heated lockers
- Performance related incentives and bonuses
- Government pension scheme – 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
- Dedicated time within the week for you to be active
- Personalised training and development plan
- Rapid business growth offering you rapid opportunities to progress